Thursday, January 22, 2009

For the passive aggressive angry people...



Ever been angry, hurt, heartbroken by an ex? Now you can express it in a healthy, useful manner...

Everytime you clean your knives, you get to stab 'im right through the chest, head and "other" regions -- without even getting in trouble!

I'm sure you could even make a "voodoo doll" out of this knife holder, if you were really bent on revenge/psychosis!

Only 99.99 at overstock** (although red, white and black versions of the thing are available for a discounted price of 69.99)


** I am not linking this for profit, I am solely linking it for reference. I do not endorse nor make money from this link!

6 comments:

Marvin said...

That's just a little creepy. ;-) I like burning all their letters that they wrote to me... very cathartic. Although these days, you have to print them out first. That's tedious. ;-)))

Melissa said...

Or worse, send them as an email from your text messages on your phone, THEN print them, then burn them...

Honestly, I've never burned anything given to me from someone else. Shredded, yes... burned no. Infact, just the other day, I found some pictures of one of the first ex boyfriends that I don't still keep in contact with... That was slightly odd. I also found a graduation check from my grandparents from high school...10 years ago...can you believe that? Yipes!

Ben and Geri said...

I am one to burn bridges yes but really never had a relationship end so badly I would want to stick a knife in there heart or back. But I'm just a Pooper Scooper.
Personal question what were you exactly Googling for when you found this? LOL Inquiring minds like me want to know?

Melissa said...

I was actually just on Overstock.com looking at sheets and such...It was just in one of the deals that they had available at the time. I thought it was humorous so I figured I'd share it!

BR..K. .LL.N said...

I've wanted this knife holder since I saw it in a store... maybe I'm just violent.

Melissa said...

Most likely, Brooke... I've always known you had a hidden violent streak in you! ;)